Add more Admins
Clue: Permission Sets!
Last Update 2 anni fa
As a system administrator you can manage SuperRoundRobin; create MatchGroups, add Assignees, vary their Distribution Ratios and use this Help Center! Awesome.
If you want a non-admin, maybe a Sales Manager, to be able to do all these things, you can grant them permissions via the provided Permission Set: SRR Admin
- Setup > Permission Sets
- Click on the SRR Admin Permission Set
- Click the Manage Assignments button
- Click the Add Assignments button
- Select the user you want to give SRR Admin permissions and click Assign
- If this user will also be creating, updating or reassigning leads, ensure they are allocated a SuperRoundRobin license
Note: You might have noticed the SRR User Permission Set. When Assignees are added to SuperRoundRobin, they are automatically:
- added to the SRR User Permission Set
- assigned a SuperRoundRobin license
Any User that creates or updates leads that are processed by SuperRoundRobin must be allocated a license. So if you have automation or other processes that creates leads, ensure those Users are allocated a SuperRoundRobin license.