Grant Login Access
So we can help you in your org
Last Update 2 jaar geleden
Sometimes to see what is going on, it's easier if we can get onto your org to have a look. Salesforce provides a means of allowing support representatives from Salesforce and Partners to gain access for a limited duration called 'Grant Login Access'.
Here is the knowledgebase article from Salesforce: Grant Login Access. As mentioned in this article, we do not want your username and password. Instead there is a special mechanism for granting access:
- Go to your Personal Settings (top right profile picture and then 'Settings')
- Look in the navigation items on the left and select Grant Account Login Access. You'll see something like this:
- If you have installed SuperRoundRobin, you'll see our company here - Digital Doctrine.
- To grant login access, select an Access Duration from the picklist. We usually ask for the minimum time - 1 day.
- As soon as your issue is resolved, you are encouraged to reset this access back to --No Access--