Last Update vor einem Jahr
Version 6 of SuperRoundRobin is an extensive rework of the codebase, and includes several large new features such as support for Standard and Custom Objects. Upgrade from previous versions is simple but does require some additions to your existing layouts to make the most of the new features.
Features added since Version 5
- Support for any object with an OwnerId field (most standard and custom objects)
- Performance optimizations and utilization of Platform Cache
- Ability to send SMS notifications (requires TextMagic account)
- Turn MatchRules on and off using the Active checkbox
Installing Version 6
If you are on an older version of SuperRoundRobin, please contact us to get an install link for Version 6. It is recommended that you upgrade to Version 6 before upgrading to Version 7 (current version) so that all layout changes are properly updated.
When packages are upgraded, existing layouts (including the SuperRoundRobin layouts) cannot be altered so you have to add several new fields manually.
You can edit the layout by going to Setup > Object Manager > Select the appropriate object > Page Layouts
While you are on the MatchGroup layout, scroll to the bottom where the related lists (Assignees, MatchRules, MatchLogs) are:
- Click the little spanner above the MatchRules section. Pull across the Active field.
- Click the little spanner above the Assignees section. Pull across the Send SMS Notifications field.
After you have made the layout changes, go through each of your MatchGroups and ensure that the new Object Type field is populated (so if you are assigning leads, it should contain Lead).
List View Changes
A few new fields have been added to the MatchLog: Email Sent, SMS Sent, Record URL and Record Name. To add these to your MatchLog List View, select the view you would like to add them for (e.g. All) and click the 'cog' icon in the row of buttons on the top right. From there, choose 'select fields to display' and add in these new fields.